Blog 01: Person on the Street

    Blog #1: Person on the Street

    By: Blake Youngblood


Choosing a Theme:

    

    The process of getting my theme was actually quite a struggle. At first, I was going to pick mental 

health but when I started thinking deeper about it, I wasn't sure if people would be open to discussing their 

mental health. Instead, I picked athletic ability because I wanted to ask others the question; Do you think 

you are born with athletic ability, or do you think you develop it? I interviewed students and family to see 

what others thought.


Experience with Audition:


    My experience with adobe was fairly easy and understandable for me as I have a little prior usage 

software I am using with no previous knowledge. I am excited to gain more information on this software

 to make things easier to navigate, as I feel like it can benefit me in a number of ways going forward in my 

career.


Sounds:


    Considering my topic is sports related, I plan to have some type of sports sound effects towards the 

beginning, end, and as transitioning sounds within my story. Also, considering most of my recordings 

were taken with background noise, we hear a lot of ambient natural sounds such as the wind, the static of 

silence, and different tones in the voices and volumes.


Multitrack:



Track 1: Intro/Interview with little brother

Track 2: Interview with Mom

Track 3: Interview with dad



Comments